CriticalCareCareers.com…Driving Brand Awareness
2018 Rate Card
Benefits of advertising on CriticalCareCareCareers.com (C3):
- C3 is owned and operated by 3S Consulting Group, Inc. (3S), a marketing firm specializing in the global Life Sciences market. The 3S management team maintains over 100 years of global life sciences industry marketing experience including an unsurpassed understanding of clinical communities for which C3 is intended.
- 3S also owns and operates WoundCareJobs.com (WCJ), since 2004 the global market leading resource for career empowerment content designed for clinical professional with expertise in the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown and wound care.
- Since 2004, Critical Care career opportunities were included on WCJ as Critical Care professionals are required to have extensive experience in the prevention of skin breakdown and wound care. This is primarily due to the compromised nature of their patients which increase the risk of these patients developing sacral and heel pressure ulcers.
- Due to the growing need for both Wound Care and Critical Care clinical professionals worldwide, 3S developed a resource intended specifically for Critical Care professionals, CriticalCareCareers.com (C3).
- C3 now offers advertisers direct access to Critical Care clinicians who are often involved in product selection decision for products and services intended for patients within Critical Care settings such as ICU, CCU, PICU, etc.
- The content offered on C3 is a result of extensive market research conducted amongst our Critical Care community. C3 offers relevant, continuously updated content for those seeking to advance in their current role as well as for those seeking new career opportunities within the Critical Care setting.
- The C3 community is comprised of medical and nursing professionals worldwide that specialize in Critical Care.
- Our research reflects that those visiting C3 are often key decision makers with regard to products and services purchased within their respective organizations.
- C3 is often the number one search result when clinicians are searching the major search engines for Critical Care jobs. This premium placement is a result of extensive SEO initiatives executed over the last seven years at WoundCareJobs.com.
- C3 drives brand recognition and brand loyalty amongst our clinical community through the execution of highly focused strategic and tactical programs.
- C3 is committed to IAB banner standards. Our current banner programs are ROS resulting in maximum exposure and ROI for our advertising clients. Advertising clients receive monthly reports which detail both impressions and clicks.
- C3 recently launched its banner advertising program. A limited number of opportunities are available and will be sold on a first come first served basis.
For more information, please contact your C3 account representative at 800.578.0948 x103.